COPYRIGHT2004-2007 --= ™ :::|:|:: •• DÉJÀ VU •• ::|:|::: ™ =--


Image hosted by Photobucket.com™ +::*§hµ[.K€VƒI.]‡Îñg*::+ ™
>>  G€ñЀ®: ƒ€Må|€Image hosted by Photobucket.com...
>>  ߨrñ: 28/MARCH/1983 

Image hosting by Photobucket

>> [ |[ §€łf inĐŮļġ€nĆê ]| ] <<
♦ Beloved: My Man, Family & Friends ♦ I love Colours ♦ Dolling up: Anna Sui, Mascara, Pretty Nails ♦ Finest feeling: Being doted on, Sweet surprises ♦ Loves fixing jigsaw ♦ Gathering with friends: Ktving, Partying ♦ Love holidays ♦ Indulging in Fairy tale love ♦ Mirror ♦ Money, the trill of splurging ♦ Munching junkies ♦ My Sony F-88 goes wherever I go ♦ Staring up the sky: Admiring fireworks, Twinkling stars ♦ Sweet toothed ♦ The urge for riding bike ♦ Vehicles: Aprilia, Mitsubishi colt, R1 ♦
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

COUNTiNG



Image hosting by Photobucket

FRiENDS

A|EX & BRoS
CHERY|
JoYCE
Li_TiNG
SHER|ENE
XiN_YiNG
YVoNNE
YY


ERA
August 2004
September 2004
October 2004
November 2004
December 2004
January 2005
February 2005
March 2005
April 2005
May 2005
June 2005
July 2005
August 2005
September 2005
October 2005
November 2005
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
May 2008
July 2008
January 2009




Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Friday, September 02, 2005


MONday/29th/AUGust/2005
Met SL after work at Mac.. Its policy time.. Am I really going to buy a policy? I know I have to get one sooner or later.. Death la.. Illness lah.. Retirement la.. Ya.. I know all these.. But again.. It voice down to money.. Do I have extra cash? Damn..


Image hosted by Photobucket.com

TUEsday/30th/AUGust/2005
After work, went Citylink Mall with Vann.. Bought a white mouse scotch tape holder & 4 jigsaw frames for Judy.. Indulging time~! Gelare waffles!! 1/2 price!! =) Also, we had a blue berry cheese cake.. Slurp~


Image hosted by Photobucket.com

WEDnesday/31st/AUGust/2005
On a day leave.. Gee~ 1100.. Went back sec sch in the morning.. Its teacher's day celebration.. Surprisingly, the students have already been dismissed.. Celebration over.. Its a coming 10 years since we first step in this school.. Everything has changed.. Reminiscing the past.. It used to be so homely.. So wonderful.. Waited for Judy & passed her the presents.. =] Saw Ms Low.. She's still so slim despite having 2 kids.. Saw Ms Koh's desk.. Is she that popular in sch? Did she changed for the better? *Haha* There's so many gifts on it.. I used to dislike her.. Hmm.. Maybe still.. Uh.. I think the principal spoke to us.. Is that the principal? *Haa* He's quite a nice, friendly man..

Took a cab down to Dolly's home.. She cooked for us.. Delicious..

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Creamy.Mushroom
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Tom.Yam.Soup
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Ingredients.On.Pizza
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Marble.Cake


Everything's yummy!! So full.. Its so hard to find a girl who's capable at work, & cooks great food..

Facial time!! She showed us creamy massage.. After demonstration, Wei did it on me.. *Lol* Honestly, at times, you're practically rubbing my skin.. *Heh* But not too bad for a first time.. I admit.. My face is dirty.. *Wahahaaaa* Now I have smooth.. *Po~in poi~n* skin.. =) Great product..

1800+.. Went for our lesson.. Too bad.. Man can't join us.. & ur pressie have to stay with me for one more week.. *Haa* Nutrition & Eyebrow trimming.. My dear sistas.. Practise makes perfect.. Really.. Dun spend that 15 bucks.. *Lolx*

2300+.. Home.. Know what? I really put what I learn into practice.. Trimmed my sis eyebrow for her.. *Keke* Call me a pro.. *Bwawahahaaa*


Image hosted by Photobucket.com

THURsday/01st/SEPTember/2005
To all teachers.. Happi Teachers' day~

Welcome back to work KT.. Stock count started.. Atmosphere at store is going to be still.. Bored for next 3 mths.. Zzz..

Night.. Watched Project Superstar.. Its a crappy show.. But I still watch it.. *Heh* Kelly was definately much better than WeiLian.. Still, I don't understand.. How can you be a Superstar & yet u can't see a single thing.. Dance moves.. Reaction to audience.. Your looks.. Etc.. Dun apply anymore.. You can just stand there & sing.. Just sing.. Anyway.. I still prefer JunYang.. *Keke*


Image hosted by Photobucket.com

FRIday/02nd/SEPTember/2005
Bon Voyage CC & DW.. They went France.. Thoh its for work.. But.. How nice boy..

-=][ Why do I feel so broke.. Shit.. ][=-
-=][ I must find ways to earn more money.. ][=-
:S:H:U:S:H:U: [10:59 PM]